CROSSFIT KIDS SUMMER PROGRAM
- 8 week session-Starts the week of June 17th
- Classes held on Tuesdays & Thursdays 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- 2 day per week option: $240
- *no class July 4th & 5th
- Click here to sign up!
- Any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 810-220-2900.
- For kids ages 9–15 years old
- Classes held on Tuesdays and Thursdays
5:30pm– 6:30pmduring schoolyear
- Summer class time change due to kids’ schedules – check
- Contact us at Info@crossfitbrighton or 810-220-2900 to schedule a free CrossFit Kids Class.
IS CROSSFIT KIDS?
These classes are a great, fun way to help young athletes develop stronger core strength and better conditioning preparing them for any sport they choose to play.
Interested in having your daughter or son try a free class, email email@example.com.
Our CrossFit strength and conditioning program includes basic body weight/light weight exercises along with plyometric, quickness, agility and other athletic movements.
IS CROSSFIT KIDS?
The young athletes will develop stronger core strength and better conditioning preparing them for any sport they choose to play.
Young athletes are like sponges in that they will soak up skills and movements at early ages. The skills they develop will stay with them for years to come regardless what sport they play. The training will also give them a basic foundation of effective and functional training.
In a group setting, kids participate in fun and engaging workouts that deliver measurable results. This prepares them not only to be well-rounded athletes but also hard working and tenacious people.
MORE THAN JUST MUSCLE
How Exercise Can Help Your Mind
Because exercise gets your blood flowing, that means more oxygen to your brain. And that means you can think better. Exercise may:
- Keep you from zoning out in class or while doing your homework
- Improve your scores on tests
- Help you get better grades
- Help you sleep better (When you exercise, your brain gets the message that you’re tired at night.)
How Exercise Can Put You in a Better Mood
Exercise affects chemicals in your brain. And these chemicals can affect how you feel. Exercise can:
- Give you energy so you feel good and can do things you want to do like sports, dance, play an instrument, or read. That’s stuff you can feel good about.
- Make you feel better when you and your best friend argue
- Help calm you down when you have to give a class presentation
Sane nutrition for kids in 150 words
Our goal with kids isn’t to get them on the Zone, but to get them to think and make good choices about what they eat.
Our goal is to teach them very basic concepts: Sugar is bad, protein is good, and you need to eat some in every meal.
Nuts and seeds are good fats. Eat them, don’t avoid them.
Pasta, white bread, and white rice are not that good for you.
Stuff that’s red, yellow, green and found in the fruit and vegetable aisle is good for you. Eat a lot of it. Look at your plate, make a fist; eat that much meat every meal. Turn your hand over and fill it with nuts and seeds; eat that much good fat.
Fill the rest of your plate with stuff you found in the fruit and vegetable aisle. Fill your plate this way at every meal, and don’t eat more.
Our goal is to have children (and their parents) make the best food choices they can.
Our hope is that real, whole foods will replace processed food items.
If you are a coach bring in the whole team. We can partner with your team and focus on improving the athletic ability of your team members so you can focus on the technical training your
This strength and conditioning program is based on our CrossFit principles. We focus on core strength utilizing Olympic lifts, Kettlebell exercises and dynamic (plyometric/quickness/agility) athletic movements. The athletes will be stronger both mentally and physically for whatever they encounter on the ice, field, mat or court. Our coaches have the athletes focus on proper form and technique with light loads, then progress with
Girls EDGE is a program that encourages fitness and teamwork in a safe, fun atmosphere for girls age 6-12. It’s designed to combine the best of the proven CrossFit Kids curriculum with games, activities
We have 1 and
For more information please see our Girls EDGE website.