We have several options when it comes to becoming a part of the CrossFit Brighton community.
New CrossFitters – Initial 4 Weeks
Foundation Classes: $240
New CrossFitters start with Foundations, an On-Ramp to the group classes and are mandatory for new members. You will learn proper form and technique with the movements in a smaller setting with more hands on teaching from our coaches.
- Includes 6 Foundation Classes (to be completed within 3 weeks)
- Plus Unlimited WOD Classes
Membership Options – After Initial 4 Weeks
- Family Unlimited: $300
- Couple’s Unlimited: $270
- Student Unlimited: $120
- Firebreather Unlimited (4x per week or more): $175
- Pukie (12 WOD Classes): $155
- Suck it Up Buttercup (8 WOD Classes): $120
- Couch Potato (4 WOD Classes): $80
Personal Training Sessions
- Options available for 6 40-minute personal training sessions.
Can’t Get Out of the House?
- At home training options available for $99/month.
Familiar with CrossFit
- If you’ve already been a member at another registered CrossFit affiliate or are familiar with weightlifting and CrossFit exercises, you must test out of our Barbell Complex with one of our coaches before signing up with a monthly membership.
*We offer a 10% discount for active duty military and law enforcement officers
*All memberships are 4 weeks long and automatically renew every 4 weeks
*A two-week notification via email is required for any changes to memberships (hold, upgrade, downgrade, cancellations)
*We do not give refunds